- Students must apply for graduation. Applications are due by the 30th day after the first day of class in the semester in which the student wishes to graduate. The Office of Graduate Studies also accepts applications for graduation between the 30th and 60th day after the first day of class with an additional $60 late fee. After the 60th day and after the first day of class, applications for graduation will not be accepted.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one credit hour of graduate-level coursework in the semester in which they wish to graduate.
- Students must earn at least a 3.0 GPA overall in the courses that constitute the GMAP.
- All courses on GMAP must be completed and passed with a grade of A,B,C or P.
- Final exam requirement of thesis/dissertation defense must be unconditionally passed by the published deadline and the results must be reported to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Any other requirements as set forth by the Academic Department must be met.
- The graduation fee is $40, which includes one diploma. Additional diplomas cost $20 each. Late application fee is $60. The student may opt to have the diploma(s) mailed for an $8 fee (U.S.), $15 (Mexico or Canada), or $45 (overseas).
- Graduation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Therefore, before submitting the Application for Graduation, students should verify that they will meet graduation requirements.